• Our counselors offer guidance and support to students in kindergarten through grade 12. They are available to work with students individually, in small groups, and in the classroom.

    The list of student services varies with the different grade levels, but the Counseling Center in Room 112 is here for all students with any questions or concerns.

  • Contact Info

    Mrs. Elise George
    Elementary/High Ability Counselor

    Mrs. Rachel Milligan
    Middle/High School Counselor

  • Resources

  • Coffee With The Counselors

  • At October’s parent meeting we introduced the Lilly Comprehensive School Counseling grant that Burris was awarded, and talked about the upcoming changes to graduation requirements starting with the class of 2023.  

    October Coffee With The Counselors Powerpoint

  • In November Steve Gibson, from Project Leadership, came and spoke with Burris parents about the 21st Century Scholars program, Mentorship opportunities, and the college/career-ready toolkit of lessons that Burris adopted this year.

    November Coffee With The Counselors PowerPoint Slides

  • Depression is a topic that is relevant to us all this time of year.  Dr. Caroline Curlin will be presenting about how depression can affect students of any age.  Burris parents are invited to come learn more about this topic, and how to share this information with their children. 

  • On January 22nd, Burris will be welcoming Prosecuting Attorney, Eric Hoffman to speak at Coffee with the Counselor at 2pm in the Burris Library.  

  • More Online Resources

  • Quick Tips

  • College Entrance Examination Board (CEEB) Code

    Burris’ CEEB code is 152470.

    This code is frequently requested on college applications and must be provided upon registration for SAT or ACT so that test scores will be sent to Burris.


    Burris students can have their high school transcript sent electronically to colleges and universities at no cost through

    Paper copies of transcripts can still be sent through regular mail at no cost and can be requested through the school counselor or the main office.